Instructions on how to make a ticket purchase online:
1. On this page (http://lc.lincolncenter.org/
2. On the new page, click on “G/A $25” on the left center side of the page. Once this is clicked, the “Add to Cart” button will appear in the lower right hand side of the page. Then, indicate the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase. Once this is done, click “Add to Cart” button.
3. You will be directed to a new page, the “My Cart/Check Out/Order Details” page, summarizing your ticket order, plus the Facility ($3) and Service Fees ($7) per ticket. There is a box underneath the table asking you to enter Promotion Code. Here, enter “NGODPI”, then hit “Submit Code”. After doing this, you will see a refreshed page that indicates your submitted Promotion Code.
4. Select your method of receiving the tickets (Standard Mail, FedEx second day, FedEx Next Day, Will Pick Up at the Box Office), and then click “Proceed to CheckOut” at the bottom of the page.
5. You will then be directed to a page that will ask for your contact information and payment details.
If you go through the Lincoln Center website and select this event, the process will be the same.
The Global NGO Executive Committee (GNEC) was founded in 1962 to promote a closer working relationship between the United Nations and the non-governmental organizations (NGOs) associated with it. GNEC acts as a liaison between the NGO community and the UN's Department of Global Communications (DGC). GNEC provides strategic guidance to help NGOs become more effective partners of the UN.
If you would like more info about NGO Reporter, or wish to subscribe: